Apply for FAFSA
You will need to apply for a pin number if you have never used one before. Please add our federal school code of 039853.
Please use the IRS Request Tool to link to your previous year's tax return information to expedite the process. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Once you log into FAFSA, there will be two tabs at the top for the two different FAFSA applications, so please be sure to follow the instructions below to fill out the correct one.
Please Note the Following Important Information:
- If you are planning to attend classes before April 18 2016, please fill out the 2015-2016 FAFSA with your 2014 tax return, once filed (and/or your parents' information).
- If you are planning to attend classes July 13th or later, you will submit the 2016-2017 FAFSA, with your 2015 tax return to be filed (and/or your parents' information).
- If you plan on starting May 18th through June 16th BOTH 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 FAFSA must be completed.
- If you are considered a dependent student, then you will need your parents' tax information, in addition to yours, and one parent will also need to sign the FAFSA electronically with a pin number. In order to determine whether you are a dependent student, go to the FAFSA website and click "Determine your Dependency Status."
- To request your tax return transcript, please follow these instructions.
- All Title IV federal student aid funds are credited directly to students' accounts, in compliance with Department of Education regulations.