At Jacksonville’s Commercial Diving Academy, we don’t just teach our students how to weld; we prepare them for successful careers in welding by offering some of the most comprehensive welding training available.
Our 16 week accredited programs prepares students for careers in the maritime welding industry and CDA’s welding program is the only welding program in the United States to certify students in the following areas:
- American Welding Society (AWS) Certificate of Completion - Certified AWS Entry Level Welder
- AWS Entry Level Welder Certification Card
- Name added to Nationally Searchable AWS Database
- AWS S.E.N.S.E. Entry Level Welder Qualification in Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW), Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW), and Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- API RP2D Rigging Certificate
- National Center for Construction, Education and Research (NCCER)Core Curriculum Certification (includes Basic Safety, Construction Math, Hand & Power Tools, Blueprints, Employability Skills & Resume Writing)
- Divers Alert Network (DAN) First Aid/CPR, AED, & O2 Provider
- Hazardous Material Handling (HAZMAT)
- CDA Maritime Welding Diploma
If you are ready to take your welding career to the next level, CDA can show you how. Contact us today to find out how welding certifications from Commercial Diving Academy can help you attain the welding career you are looking for.